- Travel to wonderland. Just use the rabbit hole and go where the magic is: visit Disneyland or the Harry Potter Studios, follow the GoT locations, spend a week in a 300+ yo home, camp in the desert and bathe in the Milky Way at night. Travel back to yourself, recapture the world as it was before you grew up.
- Return to your happyplace. You must have one. It’s either a cabin, or a lake, or a beach, or a city, a precise time of the year, a table with a view, or a person. Return as many times as you can, or move there.
- Travel with your best friend. Friendship and discovery never grow old.
- Take your grandparents or your parents to a place they’ve never been and never hoped to see.
- When you want to give a present to a loved one, make it a plane ticket to somewhere beautiful.
- An afternoon in the orange grove
7. French kissing and street-dancing in Paris
8. Having a beach all to yourself in Portugal
9. Sail along the coast of Sardegna.
10. Dine al fresco on the rooftops of Florence